Living in the tropics is an amazing experience, but there are some considerations the rest of the world isn’t familiar with. As part of the cooling process, your air conditioner extracts moisture from the air, but if you’re like many Caymanians, you may choose to supplement your air conditioner with a dehumidifier to enjoy a more comfortable relative humidity. In some cases, a dehumidifier can help you save money on your air conditioning costs by boosting the performance of your AC system.
5 Ways to Know You Need a Dehumidifier in the Cayman
– All of your towels are pre-moistened
– You stick to every surface you sit on
– You can’t remember what crisp, fresh sheets feel like
– You’ve considered framing the decorative mold spots on your walls
– You’re thinking of getting “wet floor” signs permanently installed